What is Realtime?
Realtime is a premium feature of Tag Inspector that validates your Tags are firing and that the expected data is being collected. Realtime allows for rule creation which will alert you if a Tag is not firing properly, telling you quickly that your data is not collecting. Realtime can help your organization:
- Collect tag data from every page of every site within your enterprise
- Collect data on private sections of your site (private testing sites, tags firing behind login/authentication, and internal applications)
- Validate tag behavior within complex checkout or navigation funnels
- Validate tags firing conditionally (tags that only fire when users come from a particular source or have a particular characteristic)
- Validate tags that fire upon user engagements, such as a click or scroll
How Does Realtime Work?
Validation rules can also be configured within the interface to validate that tags are loading at the correct time and are sending proper data. Validation rules are extremely flexible and can be configured to validate complex tag firing rules, such conversion pixels firing conditionally in a checkout funnel.
Next Steps/Suggested Articles: